Home Page
 OTG

Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

We haven't gotten political in a while.....
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [35 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Other -> The Junk YardMessage format

robstones
Posted 2016-06-09 12:27 PM (#662766)
Subject: We haven't gotten political in a while.....

Legend

Google Gary Johnson

Johnson / Weld 2016!!!!

Edited by robstones 2016-06-09 12:28 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
robstones
Posted 2016-06-10 6:41 AM (#662768 - in reply to #662766)
Subject: Re: We haven't gotten political in a while.....

Legend

Gotta bump it. Hate to be that guy, but this stuff is kind of important. We need to take our country back, and some real change.

Guys like Trump talk about making america great again, but he doesn't want to follow The Constitution. We NEED to decrease the size and intrusiveness of government. Neither Clinton or Trump will do that.

Whether you think building a wall and all the security garbage Trump wants to spend money are good ideas
OR
Maybe you think spending money on more "safety net" programs and expanding the government's role in education are good ideas.

The hard facts are we can only afford so much. We are 20 TRILLION dollars in debt as a nation, and counting! We spend roughly 600 BILLION dollars more than we take in through taxation, and for what?

The right and war hawk's agenda... the one's who want to spend even more money on our military... that has been a failure. The intentions may have been good, but the unintended consequences like the rise of ISIS and increasing our debt. The loss of innocent life on both sides only perpetuates the warring. When will it be time to take a different approach? Or atleast force Congress to vote on our military actions!!

And as good of intention as the left has in "free healthcare" and "free college" are, the unintended consequence on both are an increase in costs. Medicare is already our largest contributor to debt. Our education system is a disgrace now that we all but eliminated competion in that market. Teachers aren't allowed to teach the way they want, they have guidelines and regulations.

We are too big of a country for a one size fits all mentality on much of anything. We need real fiscal conservatism! We need real defenders of civil liberty! The choice between Clinton and Trump is no different than Obama McCain/Romney. It is no different than Gore/Kerry Bush. It is no different than what we have had for my 30 year life time, and beyond.

Are we really going to go down this "lesser of two evils" path AGAIN!?

I say we don't have to! Vote Libertarian this election! Johnson/Weld will be on the ballot, you won't have to write them in!!! There is a chance they get on the National Debate stage. They need to poll at 15% nationally, they currently poll at 12-10%. Please at least do yourselves a favor and look up their policies. Watch the youtube ad.

They are our only chance at restoring our country to the way The Founding Fathers intended. 50 united States with the freedom to do what they want so long as their actions don't adversly effect others.

Edited by robstones 2016-06-10 6:59 AM
Mandar
Posted 2016-06-21 1:43 PM (#662959 - in reply to #662766)

MVP

I'd rather have Ekblad.
robstones
Posted 2016-06-21 4:22 PM (#662964 - in reply to #662959)

Legend

Mandar - 2016-06-21 3:43 PM

I'd rather have Ekblad.

I know, you're obsessed!

But everyone should probably watch the town hall moderated by Chris Cuomo tomorrow night at 9pm.

Gary Johnson and William Weld!!!
Blue404
Posted 2016-10-26 6:49 PM (#664707 - in reply to #662766)

Legend

I guess not.

Edited by Blue404 2016-11-10 4:21 PM
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [35 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software