Home Page
 OTG

Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Some interesting prospect details
[Frozen]

Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [35 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
Frozen    Rangers -> Winter Is ComingMessage format

itsmcilrathtime
Posted 2016-12-04 2:30 AM (#665687)
Subject: Some interesting prospect details

Scorer

I'm not posting in on the prospect board because nobody ever goes there.

Zborovskiy had 2 G 5 A and was a +8 in his teams game last night. Team is stacked but 23 points in 21 games and a plus 37 is still impressive. Iverson and Mantha are having big overaged years in junior. I don't believe the Rangers signed either one. They should get them back. They are better than some of the garbage they currently have in their farm.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
concust
Posted 2016-12-05 4:32 PM (#665702 - in reply to #665687)
Subject: Re: Some interesting prospect details

Legend

Zboroskiy was a risky pick but so far has panned out.

Sean Day had a hat trick including OT winner for the Spitfires last night. Has a great shot from the point.

Fish
Posted 2016-12-06 11:05 AM (#665721 - in reply to #665687)

Publisher

You are correct, Rangers did not sign either Mantha or Iverson...offensively loaded teams and overage years are less indicative, but may be that they're still looking at them
Gravey09
Posted 2016-12-07 11:06 AM (#665774 - in reply to #665687)

All-Star

Zboroskiy has steadily developed. He is kind of like Ryan Graves in his path. Started as a project but kept adding to his game. Think that means he is coachable. Has good size , plays hard style, can put up points but not sure of his skating.
He may need to taker figure skating lessons to make AVs squad at some point
itsmcilrathtime
Posted 2016-12-27 9:35 AM (#666074 - in reply to #665687)

Scorer

Told to hockey internet database to fix Zboroskiy. They had him listed as a lefty shot. He's a righty. Thank God. He has rocketed up our prospect rankings. To me, this entire year and future years revolves around Staal accepting a trade. He has absolutely no future on this team with McDonagh, Skjei and Graves manning the left side. Skjei will be there long term on the left. Staal needs to realize his time is over there. Graves is starting to dominate at the AHL level. He has everything to be a star at the NHL level starting with a howitzer for a shot.

I think the Rangers seriously need to investigate the cost of getting Justin Faulk. Apparently Carolina will deal him and the Rangers have a lot of things they need. They lack wings. They lack goalie prospects. Their best goalie prospect is overrated as usual by HF who rates all our prospects like crap. They are also loaded with talented defensenman prospects. Though he's better, Hayes has tailed off again. He just doesn't fit this team. Staal and Faulk money is very close. Carolina has plenty of cap room. I would consider Halverson, Hayes and Staal for Faulk.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [35 messages per page]
Frozen
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2018 PD9 Software