Home Page
 OTG

Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

ECQF Game 5: New York Rangers @ Montreal Canadiens 4/20/17 - 7pm - MSG/USA/CBC/TVAS
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : < ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 >
Now viewing page 15 [35 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Rangers -> Winter Is ComingMessage format

Rangers 2017
Posted 2017-04-21 10:24 AM (#672768 - in reply to #672269)
Subject: Re: ECQF Game 5: New York Rangers @ Montreal Canadiens 4/20/17 - 7pm - MSG/USA/CBC/TVAS

Rookie

What is funnier. The fact that you guys believe we are leading in our playoff series in spite of our coach OR the fact that you rip and knock AV for every little thing when we lose or struggle, but give the guy ZERO credit when we win.

That seems very rational.

If we are in the ECF, which we have a solid shot to make if we win tomorrow night, I guess we'll be there AGAIN under AV in spite of AV.

Edited by Rangers 2017 2017-04-21 10:29 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Rranger
Posted 2017-04-21 10:39 AM (#672769 - in reply to #672765)
Subject: Re: ECQF Game 5: New York Rangers @ Montreal Canadiens 4/20/17 - 7pm - MSG/USA/CBC/TVAS

All-Star

robstones - 2017-04-21 9:13 AM

The PP looks good once in a while. I think it's getting better, honestly. They just need steady units, which they haven't had much all year.

Credit Montreal's PK too.

Rangers worst enemy on the pp is themselves. It does look a little better when Skjei's running it.

Edited by Rranger 2017-04-21 10:49 AM
Rranger
Posted 2017-04-21 10:44 AM (#672771 - in reply to #672768)

All-Star

Rangers 2017 - 2017-04-21 9:24 AM

What is funnier. The fact that you guys believe we are leading in our playoff series in spite of our coach OR the fact that you rip and knock AV for every little thing when we lose or struggle, but give the guy ZERO credit when we win.

If we are in the ECF, which we have a solid shot to make if we win tomorrow night, I guess we'll be there AGAIN under AV in spite of AV.

Along comes the clown arguing with himself. Your village is looking for you.
Rangers 2017
Posted 2017-04-21 10:49 AM (#672772 - in reply to #672269)

Rookie

And there you go...personal shots again. And a couple of posters said no credit, AV sucks, so not sure I am arguing with myself.

I did get the response I expected from you though. Your typical MO I have learned. Come back with a shot instead of having a discussion with someone who disagrees with you. That's the way to do it....

And BTW...I see MANY MANY threads and posts knocking AV, but I have yet to see one crediting AV for the good moves he has made, or for having his team 1 win from round 2 and a great shot at the ECF AGAIN under him. That is funny and shows how it works on this board.

Edited by Rangers 2017 2017-04-21 11:03 AM
Andy Bathgate
Posted 2017-04-21 10:56 AM (#672773 - in reply to #672768)

Legend

Rangers 2017 - 2017-04-21 12:24 PM

Steady Eddie
Posted 2017-04-21 10:57 AM (#672774 - in reply to #672771)

MVP

Rranger - 2017-04-21 12:44 PM

Rangers 2017 - 2017-04-21 9:24 AM

Along comes the clown arguing with himself. Your village is looking for you.

Give the guy a break. He is entitled to his opinion, just as you are of yours. He has a valid argument.

Most of us were in agreement when AV decided to start Glass in game 1. Hell, he scored the winning goal. Then, most of us agreed to starting Buch in game 4. AV still sucks in my opinion, but some see it differently.

Andy Bathgate
Posted 2017-04-21 11:05 AM (#672775 - in reply to #672269)

Legend

Watching the game, it's really amazing how all at once Montreals game hit a wall with about 6 minutes left in the second... they stopped pressuring, they stopped the nonsense after the whistle, they stopped clearing the front of their net... the 3rd period looked like a regular season game, with the exception of the Rangers being physical.

Montreal really pushed the Rangers buttons... even in the playoffs there's this fine line you don't cross and Montreal players have crossed that line, making players like Zuc to play out of character... Montreal woke up Girardi, Mac and Smith... good for us all.

Rangers 2017
Posted 2017-04-21 11:09 AM (#672776 - in reply to #672269)

Rookie

Thank you Eddie for a good rational post. We may disagree on AV, although I don't love him either I am just being honest and don't hate him as most do in here, but people can have differing opinions without lashing out at others.

I personally think even if someone is an AV hater and thinks he stinks, you have to be fair and offer credit where credit is due. To say everything is his fault when bad things happen and he gets zero credit and we win in spite of him when good things happen is not really fair or rational I don't think.

And again to be clear I don't love AV either. He has issues and makes some decisions I don't love, but if we win this series, and we need to finish it off for him to get any lasting credit, he deserves credit. And if we make the ECF again under him, which I fully expect if we win tomorrow night, I don't see how anyone can really be that critical of a guy who would have 3 ECF's or better in his 4 years here. Seems a little over the top to me.

BUT with that all said there is work to finish before we can go there with AV. All I am saying is today right now in the moment the guy deserves some credit. Seems fair to me like him or hate him.

Rranger
Posted 2017-04-21 11:18 AM (#672777 - in reply to #672772)

All-Star

Rangers 2017 - 2017-04-21 9:49 AM

And there you go...personal shots again. And a couple of posters said no credit, AV sucks, so not sure I am arguing with myself.

I did get the response I expected from you though. Your typical MO I have learned. Come back with a shot instead of having a discussion with someone who disagrees with you. That's the way to do it....

And BTW...I see MANY MANY threads and posts knocking AV, but I have yet to see one crediting AV for the good moves he has made, or for having his team 1 win from round 2 and a great shot at the ECF AGAIN under him. That is funny and shows how it works on this board.

You say "you guys" all the time from your soap box. Maybe try actually addressing who your talking to and try discussing the post that got you all fired up. Instead of your usual lecture about generalities. I saw three guys discussing a power play that is terrible and has been for a long while. Nobody was out there in there opinion. You pipe up and leave little doubt your condescending and mocking post is directed at them. And then you get it back and act all whiney about it. Carry on.
Rangers 2017
Posted 2017-04-21 11:30 AM (#672778 - in reply to #672269)

Rookie

Why would my post be directed at people discussing an awful PP, the PP has been awful, that's real and honest.

And my post was condescending and mocking in your opinion because you choose to see it that way because you disagree with me and my rational take on AV, who again I don't love but can be fair about.

That's the reality of it. You can do what you do and call me names, that's awesome, but doesn't change the fact of what's fair and rational.

Rangerjunkie
Posted 2017-04-21 11:33 AM (#672780 - in reply to #672776)

All-Star

Rangers 2017 - 2017-04-21 11:09 AM

Thank you Eddie for a good rational post. We may disagree on AV, although I don't love him either I am just being honest and don't hate him as most do in here, but people can have differing opinions without lashing out at others.

I personally think even if someone is an AV hater and thinks he stinks, you have to be fair and offer credit where credit is due. To say everything is his fault when bad things happen and he gets zero credit and we win in spite of him when good things happen is not really fair or rational I don't think.

And again to be clear I don't love AV either. He has issues and makes some decisions I don't love, but if we win this series, and we need to finish it off for him to get any lasting credit, he deserves credit. And if we make the ECF again under him, which I fully expect if we win tomorrow night, I don't see how anyone can really be that critical of a guy who would have 3 ECF's or better in his 4 years here. Seems a little over the top to me.

BUT with that all said there is work to finish before we can go there with AV. All I am saying is today right now in the moment the guy deserves some credit. Seems fair to me like him or hate him.

There has been criticism for AV and the players, so its not all about AV!

You yourself said #93 and #20 merit being scratched right? You also said what players does AV have that can replace them right?

So now you probably want to say what an awesome job AV did by not sitting them and look how great his decision was because they combined for the game winner.

If Montreal doesn't over skate that puck that the blundering idiot Holden left there at the blue line for them, they come in on a two on none, and if they score it's possibly a different outcome...I believe then you would say stupid decision by AV to have Holden out there.

You're saying AV deserves credit for the good moves he has made.....Tell us these great moves, please....
Rangers 2017
Posted 2017-04-21 11:47 AM (#672781 - in reply to #672269)

Rookie

Not all about AV. And yes many of us in here would have sat 20 or 93, I would have been okay with sitting one of the big guys also. Could have played Pirri or Glass or Puempel, but he didn't. Played Glass in game 1, and he scored the only goal. Changed the lines prior to game 4, and that has worked out well so far. Also had Holden on ice with 17 seconds left in game 2, bad decision.

So it goes both ways, but many posters in here don't. It's all negative on AV he gets a lot of blame, but I don't see the reverse when we win. And if we win tomorrow night, no given, the dude deserves credit. And if we advance to the ECF again under him, BIG IF still, hard to really get on a guy who has 3 ECF's or better in 4 years.

That's my only point. To say the guy deserves no credit for us being up right now isn't right or fair. Just isn't. Doesn't mean you have to do back flips for him, I am not, but it does mean you guys can say yeah he has pushed some right buttons here and the team has responded so he deserves some credit for that.

And BTW good fair post junkie. Good honest debate. We can disagree and be civil.

Edited by Rangers 2017 2017-04-21 11:50 AM
Rranger
Posted 2017-04-21 11:47 AM (#672782 - in reply to #672778)

All-Star

Rangers 2017 - 2017-04-21 10:30 AM

Why would my post be directed at people discussing an awful PP, the PP has been awful, that's real and honest.

And my post was condescending and mocking in your opinion because you choose to see it that way because you disagree with me and my rational take on AV, who again I don't love but can be fair about.

That's the reality of it. You can do what you do and call me names, that's awesome, but doesn't change the fact of what's fair and rational.

Do you work for Fox News?
Rangers 2017
Posted 2017-04-21 11:51 AM (#672783 - in reply to #672269)

Rookie

Yes Rr....

Rangerjunkie
Posted 2017-04-21 11:51 AM (#672784 - in reply to #672781)

All-Star

Rangers 2017 - 2017-04-21 11:47 AM

Not all about AV. And yes many of us in here would have sat 20 or 93, I would have been okay with sitting one of the big guys also. Could have played Pirri or Glass or Puempel, but he didn't. Played Glass in game 1, and he scored the only goal. Changed the lines prior to game 4, and that has worked out well so far. Also had Holden on ice with 17 seconds left in game 2, bad decision.

So it goes both ways, but many posters in here don't. It's all negative on AV he gets a lot of blame, but I don't see the reverse when we win. And if we win tomorrow night, no given, the dude deserves credit. And if we advance to the ECF again under him, BIG IF still, hard to really get on a guy who has 3 ECF's or better in 4 years.

That's my only point. To say the guy deserves no credit for us being up right now isn't right or fair. Just isn't. Doesn't mean you have to do back flips for him, I am not, but it does mean you guys can say yeah he has pushed some right buttons here and the team has responded so he deserves some credit for that.

And BTW good fair post junkie. Good honest debate. We can disagree and be civil.

Gotcha!!

PV29
Posted 2017-04-21 11:59 AM (#672785 - in reply to #672764)

Legend

Rranger - 2017-04-21 12:09 PM

With the Rangers powerplay fizzling its almost better the Rangers dont get PP's and give Montreal momentum off their easy kills. Starting to think Skjei should be on first over McD. Skjei skates with the puck instead of McD's walk up the ice and Skjei does a lot more moving around on the blueline.

McDonagh is fine, the forwards are not creating passing lanes and shooting lanes because they're not moving enough. They're also not getting to the net enough to screen Price.
Rranger
Posted 2017-04-21 12:08 PM (#672787 - in reply to #672785)

All-Star

PV29 - 2017-04-21 10:59 AM

Rranger - 2017-04-21 12:09 PM

With the Rangers powerplay fizzling its almost better the Rangers dont get PP's and give Montreal momentum off their easy kills. Starting to think Skjei should be on first over McD. Skjei skates with the puck instead of McD's walk up the ice and Skjei does a lot more moving around on the blueline.

McDonagh is fine, the forwards are not creating passing lanes and shooting lanes because they're not moving enough. They're also not getting to the net enough to screen Price.

Agreed but still feel Skjei is doing a better job of bringing the puck up ice and gaining zone entry.
Rangers 2017
Posted 2017-04-21 12:15 PM (#672788 - in reply to #672269)

Rookie

My issue with the Rangers PP is nothing is done quickly. Seems like they are in slow motion half the time. Where is the quick puck movement and one-timers? That's a big part of what's lacking I believe. And as PV wrote, players standing around as well.

Edited by Rangers 2017 2017-04-21 12:16 PM
DaTeL
Posted 2017-04-21 1:12 PM (#672789 - in reply to #672781)

Legend

Rangers 2017 - 2017-04-21 7:47 PM

Factor in the Rangers fans expectations.

AV is the coach. It's his job and he's paid solid money to do it. So excuse me for not giving him the pat on the back for choosing the right lineup (from the players HE chose for the most part). Or for taking the timeout at the right time. Or for making the team ready for the game.

I expect him to do so.

And his shortcomings are more significant and frequent than the positive things. And some are borderline moronic.
Rangers 2017
Posted 2017-04-21 2:16 PM (#672795 - in reply to #672269)

Rookie

So because your expectations are high, maybe unrealistic because many viewed this as a rebuilding year for the Rangers and they eclipsed 100 points and are on the verge of round 2, AV should feel the wrath? I respectfully disagree.

Here is the way I look at it, IF the Rangers win this round he deserves credit for sure. And IF they do make the ECF, which I believe they will if they beat Montreal, I just don't know how people can knock a coach who would have been to 3 ECF's or better in 4 years.

Just my opinion.

Edited by Rangers 2017 2017-04-21 2:17 PM
Rangerjunkie
Posted 2017-04-21 3:01 PM (#672799 - in reply to #672795)

All-Star

Rangers 2017 - 2017-04-21 2:16 PM

So because your expectations are high, maybe unrealistic because many viewed this as a rebuilding year for the Rangers and they eclipsed 100 points and are on the verge of round 2, AV should feel the wrath? I respectfully disagree.

Here is the way I look at it, IF the Rangers win this round he deserves credit for sure. And IF they do make the ECF, which I believe they will if they beat Montreal, I just don't know how people can knock a coach who would have been to 3 ECF's or better in 4 years.

Just my opinion.

Disagree about a rebuilding year..If that were the case they would've traded Lundqvist when they could've gotten something for him.

They lost Dom Moore, Brassard, and Yandle..Not really huge difference makers. I fully expected the Rangers to make the playoffs. Nash, Kreider, Miller, Zucc, Hank, McDonough, Skeij, Hayes, Raanta, then to a lesser degree Vesey, Lindberg, Grabner, Zib, Fast, Buch, then to a even lesser degree Girardi, Klein, Staal, Then the lowest level Stepan and Holden...How could this team not make the playoffs??
Rangerjunkie
Posted 2017-04-21 3:04 PM (#672800 - in reply to #672795)

All-Star

Rangers 2017 - 2017-04-21 2:16 PM

Just my opinion.

Also don't believe its a lock against Ottawa
Rangers 2017
Posted 2017-04-21 3:34 PM (#672802 - in reply to #672269)

Rookie

That's fair, you can disagree, but experts viewed this year as a rebuilding year for the Rangers. Maybe a transition year is the better way to put it. Anyway it is sliced 100 + points and potentially a 2nd round berth were not expected by the experts pre-season. You may not agree with those experts or people who make pre-season picks, but it is what it is.

As for Ottawa, of course no lock IF we get there, never is in the NHL playoffs (ask the Hawks or Caps), but we'll be the favorite and I think we'll win, but certainly won't be easy and we could lose of course. Again IF we get by Montreal. In no way is that a lock, I still don't trust us at home.

Edited by Rangers 2017 2017-04-21 3:37 PM
LeetchyMrRanger
Posted 2017-04-21 4:52 PM (#672804 - in reply to #672269)

Scorer

http://nypost.com/2017/04/21/dont-mess-with-henrik-lundqvist-right-...
Rangers 2017
Posted 2017-04-21 4:56 PM (#672805 - in reply to #672269)

Rookie

Forget AV, let's talk about the series, and I say finish this in game 6. Yes the Rangers are very good on the road, but I really don't want to go back up to Montreal for a game 7 in that crazy building.

Saturday night in NYC, MSG should be rocking, the fans should be fired up, the players should be fired up...win this game. Don't play around, come out ready to go and end it in game 6.

robstones
Posted 2017-04-21 5:01 PM (#672806 - in reply to #672269)

Legend

They'll be in their traditional white jerseys at home.

Now we just need John Amirante to sing for us, and we'll be golden
Rangerjunkie
Posted 2017-04-21 5:13 PM (#672807 - in reply to #672806)

All-Star

robstones - 2017-04-21 5:01 PM

They'll be in their traditional white jerseys at home.

Now we just need John Amirante to sing for us, and we'll be golden

Where did you see that they will be wearing their white jerseys?
Andy Bathgate
Posted 2017-04-21 5:15 PM (#672808 - in reply to #672802)

Legend

Rangers 2017 - 2017-04-21 5:34 PM

That's fair, you can disagree, but experts viewed this year as a rebuilding year for the Rangers. Maybe a transition year is the better way to put it. Anyway it is sliced 100 + points and potentially a 2nd round berth were not expected by the experts pre-season. You may not agree with those experts or people who make pre-season picks, but it is what it is.

As for Ottawa, of course no lock IF we get there, never is in the NHL playoffs (ask the Hawks or Caps), but we'll be the favorite and I think we'll win, but certainly won't be easy and we could lose of course. Again IF we get by Montreal. In no way is that a lock, I still don't trust us at home.

That's the way I remember it... experts did view this year (before camp started), as maybe not a building year, but a transitional year and possibly a downward trend... a year of questions. Experts did say losing Yandel was a huge loss for a aging defense and that the Rangers would struggle to make the playoffs... not because of who they lost, but because of who they kept and can't get rid of... and the lack of youth prospects...... and they might have been right if it weren't for a quick and surprising start by Vesey, Grabner and Hayes... and this new found speed game.

By the time the camp started and the GM made some moves, people were quit impressed with Vesey picking the Rangers and the possibilities but still question marks with Zib and Bush.

Huge question marks were Hayes, Grabner, Staal, Holden, Clendening and Girardi... No one new Brady was going to have the season he had.

I'm not crazy about AV either, but do think it's unrealistic to think A. he picked all these players, B. It's ALL his fault C. He favors certain players and D. If he were gone the Rangers would be better. It's very possible the Rangers could get a worse coach.

Rangerjunkie
Posted 2017-04-21 5:24 PM (#672809 - in reply to #672808)

All-Star

Andy Bathgate - 2017-04-21 5:15 PM

That's the way I remember it... experts did view this year (before camp started), as maybe not a building year, but a transitional year and possibly a downward trend... a year of questions. Experts did say losing Yandel was a huge loss for a aging defense and that the Rangers would struggle to make the playoffs... not because of who they lost, but because of who they kept and can't get rid of... and the lack of youth prospects...... and they might have been right if it weren't for a quick and surprising start by Vesey, Grabner and Hayes... and this new found speed game.

By the time the camp started and the GM made some moves, people were quit impressed with Vesey picking the Rangers and the possibilities but still question marks with Zib and Bush.

Huge question marks were Hayes, Grabner, Staal, Holden, Clendening and Girardi... No one new Brady was going to have the season he had.

I'm not crazy about AV either, but do think it's unrealistic to think A. he picked all these players, B. It's ALL his fault C. He favors certain players and D. If he were gone the Rangers would be better. It's very possible the Rangers could get a worse coach.

I get what you're saying and agree to an extent..But I never listen to "experts". The "experts didn't pick Toronto, Ottawa, or Calgary to make the playoffs. They also picked the Islanders, and Florida to make the playoffs. So sometimes they are right, sometimes they are not..When the playoffs started the "experts picked Chicago out of the west so......

As far as the A,B,C and D. It is crazy to think he alone picked the players, definitely not all his fault. As far as favorites, ALL coaches have their favorites. As far as a new coach being better or worse there's only one way to find out...
Rangers 2017
Posted 2017-04-21 5:52 PM (#672810 - in reply to #672269)

Rookie

Totally agree on the experts for sure, but the main point still stands that the Rangers did sort of overachieve this season.

I am with AB on AV. I don't love him either, but results are results. That's what I focus on. And if we make a run this season he deserves credit. I don't see how anyone can rationally disagree with that. Now if we lose this series to Montreal I will be right there on the get on AV train, just like I wrote last week, but if they win this series and advance to the elite 8 of hockey, it is hard to really rip him. And if, big IF and a ton of hockey left until we will know this answer, the Rangers make the ECF AGAIN under AV, well...

Rangerjunkie
Posted 2017-04-21 6:05 PM (#672812 - in reply to #672269)

All-Star

AV had some good playoff seasons with Vancouver and they fired him, there has to be some reason. Just like Tortarella had some good playoff runs with the Rangers and was still fired.
Rangerjunkie
Posted 2017-04-21 6:14 PM (#672814 - in reply to #672810)

All-Star

Rangers 2017 - 2017-04-21 5:52 PM

Totally agree on the experts for sure, but the main point still stands that the Rangers did sort of overachieve this season.

I am with AB on AV. I don't love him either, but results are results. That's what I focus on. And if we make a run this season he deserves credit. I don't see how anyone can rationally disagree with that. Now if we lose this series to Montreal I will be right there on the get on AV train, just like I wrote last week, but if they win this series and advance to the elite 8 of hockey, it is hard to really rip him. And if, big IF and a ton of hockey left until we will know this answer, the Rangers make the ECF AGAIN under AV, well...

Did they overachieve this season because of 100+points, or because they made the playoffs?
Andy Bathgate
Posted 2017-04-21 6:20 PM (#672816 - in reply to #672809)

Legend

Rangerjunkie - 2017-04-21 7:24 PM

Andy Bathgate - 2017-04-21 5:15 PM

I get what you're saying and agree to an extent..But I never listen to "experts". The "experts didn't pick Toronto, Ottawa, or Calgary to make the playoffs. They also picked the Islanders, and Florida to make the playoffs. So sometimes they are right, sometimes they are not..When the playoffs started the "experts picked Chicago out of the west so......

As far as the A,B,C and D. It is crazy to think he alone picked the players, definitely not all his fault. As far as favorites, ALL coaches have their favorites. As far as a new coach being better or worse there's only one way to find out...

That's fine... I've been on here for ten years and have heard the same for every coach since. I follow other teams forums and no other fan base spends thousands of threads blaming the coach... New Yorkers sitting on their couches think they have all the answers, that will never change.

Experts (NHL network, National media, local media etc) who make a living doing this, many with decades experience as coaches, gms, players... at the end of day are just forecasters... and that's why you play the game... on paper the Rangers were a "?" An aging slowing defense and Hank, middle of the road players, no real stars, unproven young players, very little prospects even less draft picks.... I think it was a fair forecast.

My thing, and why I can not sit and yell at my TV all night ( and forum) screaming at the coach is, we only see the 60 minutes the camera allows us to see... a camera following the puck... we don't see the films, we don't know the relationships, you don't know if a player missed an assignment "again" after spending hours teaching the player where to be (because it's not on TV and were just watching the puck) we don't get one on one with the players, we don't do the X-O's, we don't no the human factors, if a player is playing sick etc etc etc... To easy and quit honestly to naïve to sit there a blame the coach for almost everything.

If AV is fired, because he lost the teams respect, the organizations thinks they need a change, I'm fine with that... but If the players and organization love the guy and "UNDERSTAND" why he does what he does... because they actually see everything you don't. I'm fine with that too. If the fans had a vote, especially New Yorkers, we'd have a new coach every 6 months.

Edited by Andy Bathgate 2017-04-21 6:56 PM
Andy Bathgate
Posted 2017-04-21 6:31 PM (#672818 - in reply to #672812)

Legend

Rangerjunkie - 2017-04-21 8:05 PM

AV had some good playoff seasons with Vancouver and they fired him, there has to be some reason. Just like Tortarella had some good playoff runs with the Rangers and was still fired.

All coaches get fired... all coaches have a shelf life... sometimes a change is just needed... hell, this week Owners have fired both Coach and GM. SUTTER got fired!!! Doesn't make you damaged goods or there is something wrong with your coaching. AV is pretty good coach (record speaks for itself)... has he lost the team and management? who knows, they may love him or hate him... it doesn't matter if he lost the fans, we don't get a vote.

.. and trust me, Vancouver hired Torts right after AV, and the fans were crying for AV back.

Rangerjunkie
Posted 2017-04-21 6:38 PM (#672819 - in reply to #672269)

All-Star

I remember them wanting AV back, but I think they wanted Luongo and Shneider back more that AV!! I just don't like AV'S coaching style and because of that I find the negatives. I can be honest about that.

Wasn't he fired from Montreal too??

And speaking of overachieving this year, how about the job tortarella did with Colombus. Franchise record in wins!
Jump to page : < ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 >
Now viewing page 15 [35 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2017 PD9 Software