Home Page
 OTG

Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Game 4: St. Louis Blues @ New York Rangers 10/10/17 - 7pm - MSG
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : < ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >
Now viewing page 10 [35 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Rangers -> Winter Is ComingMessage format

Mikey Red
Posted 2017-10-11 4:50 PM (#683015 - in reply to #683013)
Subject: Re: Game 4: St. Louis Blues @ New York Rangers 10/10/17 - 7pm - MSG

MVP

Steady Eddie - 2017-10-11 4:23 PM

We haven't improved our roster over the past few years, but other teams have, and are now going to pass us in the standings. But all is not lost. Jesper Fast is close to returning.

Yay! Prince Albert to the rescue!.... Who goes away? Day har nay? Carey? Kreider?
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Rranger
Posted 2017-10-11 6:40 PM (#683020 - in reply to #682629)
Subject: Re: Game 4: St. Louis Blues @ New York Rangers 10/10/17 - 7pm - MSG

All-Star

I’m not going to copy and paste your response Concust to save space. There are a lot of ways this can play out but I have major issues with Double mint handling it to a satisfactory conclusion. They blundered signing Shattenkirk to a contract assuming he would play up the lineup on the top pair. They blundered giving Smith second pair money assuming he’d play up the lineup on the second pair. The Rangers made their own bed here, and are going to pay a price, and appear to have started doing just that.
I will say i dont like your idea of the ice time being spread our equally. When you start playing teams with dynamic number one lines you have to have a shutdown pair, who don't necessarily have to be all defense, but at least enough to minimize Connor Mcdavids carnage for example. I don’t like any of the three pairs you had playing against top lines let alone trying to protect a lead at the end of the game. I don't like Skjei and DeAngelo being together at all, Skjei is IMO slipping by criticism masked by Shattenkirk, and Smith’s more visible issues. Skjei did not have a good camp and is not having a good start to his season. When the game is on the line you need your best on the ice.
I’ve said it before the defence is a mess and it was brought up numerous times after Shattenkirk and Smith were signed, for the exact reasons being played out now. Shattenkirk is not top pair and Smith is not second pair. Rangers have big problems on defense to straighten out. Considering they lost Girardi and Klein that’s very hard to believe.

Edited by Rranger 2017-10-11 6:42 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : < ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >
Now viewing page 10 [35 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2017 PD9 Software