Home Page
 OTG

Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Game 59: New York Rangers @ Ottawa Senators 2/17/18 - 2pm MSG/TVAS
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1 2 3
Now viewing page 3 [35 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Rangers -> Winter Is ComingMessage format

Mikey Red
Posted 2018-02-17 2:50 PM (#697065 - in reply to #697063)
Subject: Re: Game 59: New York Rangers @ Ottawa Senators 2/17/18 - 2pm MSG/TVAS

Legend

Rangerjunkie - 2018-02-17 4:48 PM

Mikey Red - 2018-02-17 2:46 PM

Rangerjunkie - 2018-02-17 4:43 PM

Mikey Red - 2018-02-17 2:42 PM

Rangerjunkie - 2018-02-17 4:41 PM

#FireAv

#Blowitup

We have to keep Nash Zib Hayes etc ....remember they are our best players

"Not even close"

Haha woo..... professional troll

It is kinda funny

Haha yep kinda
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Rranger
Posted 2018-02-17 4:20 PM (#697066 - in reply to #696993)

MVP

All you could hear was crickets chirping when little Jesper completed his minus 5 by standing 10 feet away watching Miller with two men in front of the net, and then getting there to late to take Pujarvi who jammed in the last goal. Miller took one guy knocked him on his ass, and was holding him down. I guess that one was Millers fault to, he didn’t spread out and take two guys. I’m sure chewy is also blaming Miller.
On Brassards goal that was all Millers fault reading on here, and yet it never would have happened if Skjei had made any kind of play just prior on his girly attempt at a rim around the boards. That’s the primary cause, then Millers attempt to play Brassard without taking a penalty was the secondary cause, in a damned if you do damned if you don’t situation. He takes a penalty if he ties up a guys stick.
There was so many mistakes out there as a team it was pathetic. Including bad passes leading to opportunities against. The whole team sucked, starting with the coaching and a moron who can’t adjust his defensive zone coverage to suit his talent. From what I see about three more games, and Sproul, Gilmour, and Pionk will be as bad as the rest of the regular dmen as they continue to learn the special system.
Mikey Red
Posted 2018-02-17 4:28 PM (#697067 - in reply to #697066)

Legend

Nash Zib Buch Hayes and Zuc should of been out there ....they are our best players
sk4life40
Posted 2018-02-17 5:23 PM (#697068 - in reply to #696993)

All-Star

I thought that things went the way theyd practiced. All should be happy with the effort put forth.
Mikey Red
Posted 2018-02-17 7:54 PM (#697069 - in reply to #696993)

Legend

How on God's Green Earth does AV still have a job?
x10003q
Posted 2018-02-17 8:34 PM (#697070 - in reply to #697066)

MVP

Rranger - 2018-02-17 6:20 PM

All you could hear was crickets chirping when little Jesper completed his minus 5 by standing 10 feet away watching Miller with two men in front of the net, and then getting there to late to take Pujarvi who jammed in the last goal. Miller took one guy knocked him on his ass, and was holding him down. I guess that one was Millers fault to, he didn’t spread out and take two guys. I’m sure chewy is also blaming Miller.
On Brassards goal that was all Millers fault reading on here, and yet it never would have happened if Skjei had made any kind of play just prior on his girly attempt at a rim around the boards. That’s the primary cause, then Millers attempt to play Brassard without taking a penalty was the secondary cause, in a damned if you do damned if you don’t situation. He takes a penalty if he ties up a guys stick.
There was so many mistakes out there as a team it was pathetic. Including bad passes leading to opportunities against. The whole team sucked, starting with the coaching and a moron who can’t adjust his defensive zone coverage to suit his talent. From what I see about three more games, and Sproul, Gilmour, and Pionk will be as bad as the rest of the regular dmen as they continue to learn the special system.

Miller was standing in front of halverston when Pujarvi came in and crashed Halverson, then Miller gave Pujarvi a little push. He should have jumped on Pujarvi. Miller stopped playing because he thought that Halverson had control of the puck. Clearly the ref did not agree. While that bs goal was on the ref, nobody on this team ever does anything when the goalie gets crashed.

The Brassard tap in was on Miller. Instead of standing next to Brassard right in front of the crease, engage Brassard with a push, an ass to the hip, a stick check, a stick lift on the pass, something? Skjei's play sucked, but you cannot let a guy plant himself in the slot and not make some kind of move to engage. It is not like Brassard is a hard case. If you are worrying about a penalty you shouldn't be out there.
Mikey Red
Posted 2018-02-17 8:45 PM (#697071 - in reply to #696993)

Legend

JT takes a retaliation penalty...he is 4th line or scratched because AV is a F'n doosh bag
Rranger
Posted 2018-02-17 10:41 PM (#697072 - in reply to #697070)

MVP

x10003q - 2018-02-17 7:34 PM

Rranger - 2018-02-17 6:20 PM

Miller was standing in front of halverston when Pujarvi came in and crashed Halverson, then Miller gave Pujarvi a little push. He should have jumped on Pujarvi. Miller stopped playing because he thought that Halverson had control of the puck. Clearly the ref did not agree. While that bs goal was on the ref, nobody on this team ever does anything when the goalie gets crashed.

The Brassard tap in was on Miller. Instead of standing next to Brassard right in front of the crease, engage Brassard with a push, an ass to the hip, a stick check, a stick lift on the pass, something? Skjei's play sucked, but you cannot let a guy plant himself in the slot and not make some kind of move to engage. It is not like Brassard is a hard case. If you are worrying about a penalty you shouldn't be out there.

The tape doesn’t lie Miller is clearly holding a guy down after he knocked him down, when Pujarvi scored, little Jesper was supposed to collapse instead he watched til it was to late. . If you can’t see that get glasses, it’s plain as day. Like I said he couldn’t cover two guys.
The Brassard tap in was on Skjei not clearing the puck when he had time, the play should have ended there, Brassard had inside position going to the net through no fault of Millers, he’s expecting Skjei to clear the puck and end of story. Miller is not with out some blame but to read some of the **** on here he’s the one who lost the game. Coaches little buddy Fast -5, and the rest of his line pretty much lost the game by themselves.

Edited by Rranger 2018-02-17 10:57 PM
Steady Eddie
Posted 2018-02-18 6:17 AM (#697073 - in reply to #696993)

MVP

Watching the game, wife walks in the room, sees 19:00 on the clock and says, "wow, one minute and they haven't given up the first goal." BOOM! 1-0 Ottawa 18:57.

All of these games with the early goals, clearly on the coaching staff. This team comes into every game, not ready to play.

#FIREAV
Rranger
Posted 2018-02-18 7:31 AM (#697077 - in reply to #697073)

MVP

Steady Eddie - 2018-02-18 5:17 AM

Watching the game, wife walks in the room, sees 19:00 on the clock and says, "wow, one minute and they haven't given up the first goal." BOOM! 1-0 Ottawa 18:57.

All of these games with the early goals, clearly on the coaching staff. This team comes into every game, not ready to play.

#FIREAV

With my wife its "poor Lundqvist".
naf regnar
Posted 2018-02-18 10:00 AM (#697084 - in reply to #696993)

^^^ Same here. Wife is more disgusted than I am. I must be a masochist; watching the game this afternoon.
Jump to page : 1 2 3
Now viewing page 3 [35 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2018 PD9 Software