Home Page
 OTG

Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Vitali Kravtsov
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [35 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Rangers -> Winter Is ComingMessage format

NTHockey
Posted 2019-10-25 12:26 PM (#728987)
Subject: Vitali Kravtsov

All-Star

Back to KHL. Attitude problem?

https://www.tsn.ca/report-rangers-kravtsov-returns-to-khl-1.1386996
Top of the page Bottom of the page
LeetchyMrRanger
Posted 2019-10-25 12:34 PM (#728988 - in reply to #728987)
Subject: Re: Vitali Kravtsov

All-Star

Hey, not every one is a McDavid, if you think & expect to dominate in NHL just like that, it will be an easy transition, better think again, you better off taking a step back & make sure next time you are ready for it.
Fish
Posted 2019-10-25 1:25 PM (#728989 - in reply to #728987)

Publisher

We can only guess as to the details, but this certainly doesn't have a good look for his longer term viability as an NHLer. We can hope he lights up the KHL and comes back next year at lights up camp, but if you're going to stumble at your first hurdle, then one has to wonder whether he's mature enough, or committed enough to the NHL
itsmcilrathtime
Posted 2019-10-25 3:36 PM (#728992 - in reply to #728987)

All-Star

I wasn't impressed with his soft game at all. He showed absolutely nothing to show any fan that he will be a high level player. Hopefully, JD will make Gorton stay away from candyass euro's in the future. Kakko and Lias play an NHL style game. They both just need to continue to figure things out. Kravtsov just floats around the ice like a dickhead.
x10003q
Posted 2019-10-25 3:46 PM (#728993 - in reply to #728987)

MVP

19 year old who is not ready. Go gain some weight and strength and try again next year.
Vua
Posted 2019-10-25 7:21 PM (#728997 - in reply to #728992)

All-Star

itsmcilrathtime - 2019-10-25 3:36 PM

I wasn't impressed with his soft game at all. He showed absolutely nothing to show any fan that he will be a high level player. Hopefully, JD will make Gorton stay away from candyass euro's in the future. Kakko and Lias play an NHL style game. They both just need to continue to figure things out. Kravtsov just floats around the ice like a dickhead.

What NHL game does Lias play? He plays like an NHL player about to get sent to the AHL. He showed a bit in the preseason and has done nothing since the season has started.
Rangerjunkie
Posted 2019-10-25 8:08 PM (#728999 - in reply to #728987)

All-Star

This is not good news for sure.

Lias?? He couldn't even crack the 9 minute mark last night in a 6-2 win. Lias brings nothing to the table,unfortunately!
LeetchyMrRanger
Posted 2019-10-25 8:12 PM (#729000 - in reply to #728987)

All-Star

It is early in the season, so I don't wanna be too critical, but so far the young guns have not shown much.
Rranger
Posted 2019-10-25 9:05 PM (#729001 - in reply to #728987)

MVP

I think the kid got his eyes opened in camp. What he might have thought was going to be a cinch, wasn’t. His weight is a issue more than his game, physically he was not ready. You’d like to see the kid gut it out in Hartford and do his best to get called up. But it’s also a money thing, this guy could play his whole career in Russia and have plenty of retirement rubies, and certainly will make a pile more over there than in Hartford this year. So who can blame him? I’m not worried about him coming over next year, I’m more worried about his improvement. .
Rangerjunkie
Posted 2019-10-26 7:27 AM (#729004 - in reply to #729001)

All-Star

Rranger - 2019-10-25 9:05 PM

I think the kid got his eyes opened in camp. What he might have thought was going to be a cinch, wasn’t. His weight is a issue more than his game, physically he was not ready. You’d like to see the kid gut it out in Hartford and do his best to get called up. But it’s also a money thing, this guy could play his whole career in Russia and have plenty of retirement rubies, and certainly will make a pile more over there than in Hartford this year. So who can blame him? I’m not worried about him coming over next year, I’m more worried about his improvement. .

"Retirement Rubies" Hahahaha Good One!!
Rranger
Posted 2019-10-27 8:21 AM (#729010 - in reply to #729004)

MVP

Rangerjunkie - 2019-10-26 6:27 AM

Rranger - 2019-10-25 9:05 PM

"Retirement Rubies" Hahahaha Good One!!

I meant rubles lol. F’n spellcheck, oh well rubies it is.
itsmcilrathtime
Posted 2019-11-02 6:42 AM (#729210 - in reply to #728997)

All-Star

Vua - 2019-10-25 7:21 PM

What NHL game does Lias play? He plays like an NHL player about to get sent to the AHL. He showed a bit in the preseason and has done nothing since the season has started.

Do you watch games with your eyes open? For starters he's way above average defensively. His corner work is already above average. Offensively he's been given no chance to play with other offensive talent. Howden has done nothing to deserve more than 4th line minutes. He's above average on the PK unit. The only part of his game that hasn't improved yet is his offense and I blame Quinn 100%. I don't particulary like Andersson at center. With his grit, he would be better on the wing. Quinn is a thickhead. If he would just realiize that when he can get Andersson's offensive game going, he will have an ungraded version of Fast. A guy capable of putting up 40-50 points in his prime. However, he's thick. He has this love affair with Howden.

I almost think the organization is trying to play Fast a lot to increase his trade value. Fast is a 4th line player. Third line in spots at best. The fact this team is rebuilding and is giving him these minutes is a joke. Like I said before. When Quinn was ripping the team during the Bruins game, Andersson and Lemieux were the only 2 players on this team with any balls that came out with hard hits. The rest of the pansies just did the same crap as before.

Edited by itsmcilrathtime 2019-11-02 6:44 AM
RichardXIII
Posted 2019-11-04 1:48 PM (#729250 - in reply to #728987)

Prospect

I would say that Andersson has been one of their more consistent players and yet he still gets stuck on a line w/ Haley & Smith. Howden definitely has potential but he doesn’t seem like he is physically ready to play at this level. He is always quick in on the forecheck, he goes into the corners.....but rarely comes out w/ the puck. He needs to bulk up and he’ll be a very good 3rd line center. Andersson is better than Howden right now in my opinion
Vua
Posted 2019-11-06 8:14 AM (#729292 - in reply to #729210)

All-Star

itsmcilrathtime - 2019-11-02 6:42 AM

Vua - 2019-10-25 7:21 PM

Do you watch games with your eyes open? For starters he's way above average defensively. His corner work is already above average. Offensively he's been given no chance to play with other offensive talent. Howden has done nothing to deserve more than 4th line minutes. He's above average on the PK unit. The only part of his game that hasn't improved yet is his offense and I blame Quinn 100%. I don't particulary like Andersson at center. With his grit, he would be better on the wing. Quinn is a thickhead. If he would just realiize that when he can get Andersson's offensive game going, he will have an ungraded version of Fast. A guy capable of putting up 40-50 points in his prime. However, he's thick. He has this love affair with Howden.

I almost think the organization is trying to play Fast a lot to increase his trade value. Fast is a 4th line player. Third line in spots at best. The fact this team is rebuilding and is giving him these minutes is a joke. Like I said before. When Quinn was ripping the team during the Bruins game, Andersson and Lemieux were the only 2 players on this team with any balls that came out with hard hits. The rest of the pansies just did the same crap as before.

Fine he's good defensively. You can get that from a ton of guys.I still haven't seen enough from him. Now Howden hasn't done much either so I would have no issue with them swapping spots to give Andersson a chance with better players, but at this point I don't think either of them deserve to be higher in the lineup. Moving him to wing might not be a bad idea but it can't be as a 4th liner. Maybe him and Howden should go down to play more minutes in an offensive role. Let Nieves waste time as a 10 minute per game 4th line center. We have no hope of him being more than that anyway.
Steady Eddie
Posted 2019-11-14 5:59 AM (#729607 - in reply to #728987)

MVP

It looks like Kravtsov was dropped to the Russian minor league team in the VHL league.
Rranger
Posted 2019-11-14 6:08 AM (#729608 - in reply to #729607)

MVP

Steady Eddie - 2019-11-14 4:59 AM

It looks like Kravtsov was dropped to the Russian minor league team in the VHL league.

I read somewhere it was because of a break in his KHL teams schedule, and he would be back up when it picked up again.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [35 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2019 PD9 Software