OTG Forums
 OTG

Search | Statistics Forums | Calendars | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Rangers Draft Brody Lamb 4th Round 104th pick
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
Reply New post    OTG Forums -> PropspectsMessage format

Fish
Posted 2021-07-24 11:52 AM (#780427)
Subject: Rangers Draft Brody Lamb 4th Round 104th pick
Quote Reply

Publisher

6-1 165 - RW Minnesotan, first non-Canadian in the draft will play for U of Minnesota
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Fish
Posted 2021-07-24 11:55 AM (#780428 - in reply to #780427)
Subject: Re: Rangers Draft Brody Lamb 4th Round 104th pick
Quote Reply

Publisher

https://kttc.com/2020/12/21/dodge-countys-brody-lamb-determined-to-m...
Elite talent sees road blocks and reacts. That's exactly what Dodge County Wildcat Brody Lamb did. With rinks closed in Minnesota, Lamb opted to train for the upcoming season with his USHL team -- the Green Bay Gamblers.

"I'm planning to come back on January 3rd," said Lamb. "There's a rule that you can't be on a juniors roster during the high school season, so I'm planning to come back before tryouts for high school."

Last season, Lamb scored a state-best 49 goals and added 23 assists. He led Dodge County to its best season in recent memory, but they lost in the Section 1A Semifinals to Mankato East. Lamb is determined to make it to the state tournament.

"That's my main goal," said Lamb. "As a kid, I wanted to play in the Xcel Energy Center in front of all the people. That's one of the main reasons I'm coming back. It's to try and get a state tournament berth."
Fish
Posted 2021-07-24 11:58 AM (#780429 - in reply to #780427)
Subject: Re: Rangers Draft Brody Lamb 4th Round 104th pick
Quote Reply

Publisher

https://www.eliteprospects.com/player/623805/brody-lamb
The core of Lamb’s effectiveness is his shooting ability and passing skill. He explodes through his shot, transferring his weight over the puck before rolling his wrists through the release. Although he looks to shoot more than pass, he’s an efficient playmaker who finds teammates on the weak side, draws in pressure, and uses hook and slip passes to connect. -EliteProspects 2021 NHL Draft Guide
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Reply New post
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2022 PD9 Software