OTG Forums
 OTG

Search | Statistics Forums | Calendars | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Tinordi on waivers
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   OTG Forums -> First ImpressionsMessage format

Fish
Posted 2022-01-23 3:33 PM (#785892)
Subject: Tinordi on waivers

Publisher

Move coming?
Top of the page Bottom of the page
itsmcilrathtime
Posted 2022-01-23 3:58 PM (#785893 - in reply to #785892)
Subject: RE: Tinordi on waivers

Chychrun
Pierre_Pdare
Posted 2022-01-23 6:14 PM (#785895 - in reply to #785893)

itsmcilrathtime - 2022-01-23 5:58 PM Chychrun

Where can he fit? does he slide in with trouba and send Miller to the third pair?

Pierre_Pdare
Posted 2022-01-23 7:13 PM (#785896 - in reply to #785892)
Subject: Re: Tinordi on waivers

Could Cuylle, Othmann, Schneider and Barron be any worse than Kaako, Chytil, McSmeg and Nemeth... Maybe they're just not ready yet... We do have a bright future...
itsmcilrathtime
Posted 2022-01-24 4:26 AM (#785897 - in reply to #785895)

Pierre_Pdare - 2022-01-23 6:14 PM

itsmcilrathtime - 2022-01-23 5:58 PM Chychrun

Where can he fit? does he slide in with trouba and send Miller to the third pair?

Miller IMO will be the guy going back. He's a pansy for a 6'5 guy. He has ZERO physical element to his game. You don't win in the playoffs with a guy like him. Eventually, Robertson will be the third pair guy on the third line.

Lindgren-Fox
Chychrun-Trouba
Robertson-Schneider

I expect the Rangers to package Georgiev with perhaps Jones and Hunt and try to obtain Edmonton's first rounder and maybe a player like McLeod along with Koskinen who is up after this year with his contract. The Oilers can't miss the playoffs. It's just unacceptable. A first rounder that won't play for 3 to 5 years does that team zero good.
LaFrenger
Posted 2022-01-24 7:29 AM (#785898 - in reply to #785892)

It would get Holland gassed putting Edmonton's playoff hopes in Georgiev's hands. There will be a few other proven goalies available. I watched Georgiev's body language congratulating Shestorokin after the last game and it was the coldest congratulation, I think I have ever seen. It reeked of jealousy and insincerity. The Rangers are a better team without him. If Drury gets anything more than a third or a late second for him, I'd be surprised. He's a headcase and other teams know it.

Fish
Posted 2022-01-24 12:39 PM (#785906 - in reply to #785892)

Publisher

Tinordi cleared waivers, and has been assigned to the Taxi Squad...Barron was called up to the main roster, though Gallant is apparently considering 11F 7D for tonight
Steady Eddie
Posted 2022-01-24 1:33 PM (#785911 - in reply to #785898)

LaFrenger - 2022-01-24 9:29 AM

It would get Holland gassed putting Edmonton's playoff hopes in Georgiev's hands. There will be a few other proven goalies available. I watched Georgiev's body language congratulating Shestorokin after the last game and it was the coldest congratulation, I think I have ever seen. It reeked of jealousy and insincerity. The Rangers are a better team without him. If Drury gets anything more than a third or a late second for him, I'd be surprised. He's a headcase and other teams know it.

IDK... I saw his congratulation the last game, which was no different than other games. Jealousy and insincerity? Perhaps he's just not a rah-rah guy. We don't get to see what goes on behind closed doors, and can only assume based on what we hear in the media. The altercation with Tony D last year? Media aside, management chose to punish Tony D. Did they get it wrong? I don't think we'll ever know until one of these guys retires and writes a book. Until then, I see a player void of much emotion. Just not a rah-rah guy.

itsmcilrathtime
Posted 2022-01-24 1:47 PM (#785913 - in reply to #785892)

Lafrenfuckhead is alwaysmaking up crap. He always undervalues Rangers trade values as well. As far as few proven goalies out there. Complete bullshit. If there was, the Oilers would have had one a long time ago. Georgiev is 24 with a pretty good track record. Go check his save %'s out. Those in seasons when the Rangers were rebuilding.
itsmcilrathtime
Posted 2022-01-24 1:53 PM (#785914 - in reply to #785892)

If there are 4 things I've learned about this fan base it is the following. One, the coach is always right, it's always the players fault. Two, all our players and prospects have little to no value while other teams players and prospects have a lot of value. Three, the defenseman are pretty much to blame for everything. Four, if a young player struggles, it can't possibly be the way the coach or organization is developing them, it must be because they suck.
David Quinn
Posted 2022-01-24 2:25 PM (#785915 - in reply to #785914)

itsmcilrathtime - 2022-01-24 1:53 PM

If there are 4 things I've learned about this fan base it is the following. One, the coach is always right, it's always the players fault. Two, all our players and prospects have little to no value while other teams players and prospects have a lot of value. Three, the defenseman are pretty much to blame for everything. Four, if a young player struggles, it can't possibly be the way the coach or organization is developing them, it must be because they suck.

I was always right. That's for sure
Fish
Posted 2022-01-24 4:12 PM (#785921 - in reply to #785914)

Publisher

itsmcilrathtime - 2022-01-24 2:53 PM

Well, usually it'd be the Goalie being blamed for everything, but when you have a series of top notch goaltenders, then it falls to the defense...though, as you perhaps allude to, the defense need to be aided by the forwards, and that is often forgotten. Good teams, the forwards are a big part of the defense...
LaFrenger
Posted 2022-01-24 9:57 PM (#786054 - in reply to #785911)

Steady Eddie - 2022-01-24 12:33 PM
LaFrenger - 2022-01-24 9:29 AM

IDK... I saw his congratulation the last game, which was no different than other games. Jealousy and insincerity? Perhaps he's just not a rah-rah guy. We don't get to see what goes on behind closed doors, and can only assume based on what we hear in the media. The altercation with Tony D last year? Media aside, management chose to punish Tony D. Did they get it wrong? I don't think we'll ever know until one of these guys retires and writes a book. Until then, I see a player void of much emotion. Just not a rah-rah guy.

I saw what I saw insincerity and jealousy jumped out. Looked like he didn't give two craps. Sorta like most do reading a Mcilcrackhead post. Georgiev has three or four decent games just barring the door, hardly tested and Mcilcrachead thinks he's worth a first. But what do you expect from the village idiot. It was a sad day dumping DeAngelo and keeping that mutt.

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2022 PD9 Software